Maintenance care plan
The maintenance plan is intended for patients who attend regular dental appointments. The plan costs from £13.50 per month and includes:
- 2 dental examinations per year
- 2 appointments with the dental hygienist per year; this includes scale and polish treatments and periodontal guidance.
- Small X-rays (if necessary)
- Advice on healthy eating and oral health
- Worldwide Supplementary Insurance
- Membership Card, which includes round the clock helpline numbers for emergency dental problems in the UK and abroad
Benefits of the maintenance care plan
10% discount off procedures not included in the maintenance plan (excluding dental implants, facial rejuvenation and selected bleaching treatments)
- All preventative dentistry is covered
- Practical monthly direct debit payments
- No assessment required
- Flexible appointment times
- Worldwide Emergency and Supplementary Dental Injury Insurance
- Early diagnosis and treatment of developing problems due to regular check-ups
For additional details about the Maintenance Plan, give us a call or pop into the surgery.
Children’s dental health membership plan
Our children’s dental health membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping your child maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The plan costs from £8.50 per month.
The 5 key benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Exclusive 10% discount on core dental treatments for our young members only
- Spreads the cost of their routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Save you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What regular appointments are included?
|Private Fees||Children’s Plan 5-17 years|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||£24.50||2|
|Number of oral health education sessions and any necessary hygiene appointments per year**||£46.50||2|
|Free orthodontic assessment included||n/a||Yes|
|Children are seen for free until 5 years old if one parent is on a Smile Membership Plan||n/a||Yes|
|Small x-rays where necessary (2 per year)||£12.00||Yes|
Save £64.00 per year by joining our Children’s Plan
How do these appointments help your child?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Thorough examination of their current dental health to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an internal examination of their oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque on areas that can’t be reached by normal tooth brushing
- Advice and techniques – we work with your child to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your child’s oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register your child.
Terms & Conditions apply