Invisalign Braces in Didcot & Oxford
- Do you have embarrassingly crooked teeth?
- Do you want to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing?
- Does the impact of braces on eating and cleaning your teeth put you off?
The Smile Practice are your trusted Invisalign experts in Oxford & Didcot.
Invisible Braces Before and After
With Invisalign braces you can straighten your teeth discreetly without anyone even knowing you are wearing braces. Invisalign is a series of clear aligners made from medical grade clear plastic that gradually straighten your teeth over time. At The Smile Practice we are one of a few practices recognised by Invisalign and have attained the status of an Elite Invisalign Provider. We are the largest Invisalign providers in Oxfordshire and are dedicated to using this innovative treatment to give you a smile to feel confident about.
The key benefits of Invisalign braces are:
- They can be worn by patients of all ages – young and old.
- They are virtually invisible.
- They do not cause any friction against your teeth or gums, giving you complete comfort.
- They protect the biting/chewing edges of the teeth.
- They are suited to busy lifestyles and are perfect for people on the go.
- They can be removed to eat, clean your teeth or attend public events.
- We can start treatment 50% faster and with 7x more accuracy. Click here to find out more.
How does Invisalign work?
A series of custom-made aligners are made for your teeth and each one will be worn for two weeks before changing to the next one, which will be slightly tighter. This means that treatment develops according to a specific plan and that there is no need for adjustments like with other braces. You will need to wear each aligner for a minimum of 20 hours each day for the best results.
The comparison table below shows the difference between Invisalign and other braces.
|Invisalign||Metal Braces||Other Clear Braces|
|Virtually Invisible for Confidence|
|Comfortable for less pain|
|Removable for Enjoyable Eating & Drinking|
|Healthy: Removable for Brushing & Flossing|
|3D Computerised Planning for Predicting Journey & Outcome|
|Easy to Clean for Better Hygiene|
|Custom Fit for Individual Precision|
|Low Maintenance for Saving Time|
Invisalign Before and After
Free info pack
Download a free information pack
A 17 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces