We are committed to providing you with the highest possible standards of care and customer service in a relaxing, safe and friendly environment. Our highly trained team offers you an exceptional range of treatments, all of which are based on sound, scientific research so you can rest assured that you’re in the best possible hands.
All our dentists are members of the General Dental Council (GDC) and our clinics are regulated and regularly monitored by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and British Dental Association Good Practice Member (BDA), so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands with our dental team.
Our promise to you:
- We promise to treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve.
- We promise to involve you in every stage of your treatment and take time to talk to you about dental treatments, procedures and new techniques. We will always be on hand to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have so you have a full understanding of your treatment before it begins.
- We promise to provide you with a safe environment; we comply with strict sterilisation procedures and cross-infection guidelines and consider your health and safety a priority at all times.
- We promise to tailor your treatment plan to suit your preferences and desires. We will discuss all aspects of your treatment with you to ensure you feel delighted with the results.
- We aim to give you a smile to be proud of; we want to give you a self-confidence boost and increase your self-esteem.
Your promise to us:
- To let us know if you cannot make an appointment at least 48 business hours before your scheduled appointment. We charge for no-shows and cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance so it’s important to let us know at the earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- To take care of your teeth and gums in line with recommendations from our dental team. This is to ensure that you enjoy good oral health and get the best possible results from your treatment.
- To treat our staff with the same respect that they give you.
- To attend regular dental appointments to enable our team to keep an eye on your oral health and make sure you’re not experiencing any underlying dental problems.
- To tell others about your experience with us if you are pleased with the service you received.
The Care Plan is a comprehensive treatment scheme designed to reward your loyalty.
The plan enables our dental team to focus on every aspect of your dental care. We will create a thorough care plan to provide you with optimum routine care to help you enjoy good oral health and reduce the risk of developing serious oral health issues in the future. The Care Plan is available for a monthly fee. When you sign up to the scheme you can sit back and relax, knowing that all your preventative dental care is covered by a small monthly payment.
For more information, contact one of our friendly team at The Smile Practice in Oxford and we will be happy to tell you more about our care plan.