- Are you unhappy with your smile?
- Do you have stained or crooked teeth?
- Do you dislike the shape of your teeth?
- Do you have small gaps between your teeth?
- Are you looking to improve your smile and want a straighter, whiter smile without having to wear braces or undergo long treatments?
With porcelain dental veneers your smile can be completely transformed painlessly in as little as two appointments over two weeks.
Teeth veneers are the ideal cosmetic dental treatment choice if you want to improve the aesthetics of your smile quickly and efficiently.
Veneers before and after
The Smile Practice is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 66 ratings with Google.
What are veneers?
Teeth veneers are thin ceramic ‘shells’ placed over your existing teeth and are proven to vastly improve the appearance of your smile. This is a popular treatment choice for many people wanting a smile makeover and is the treatment of choice in many celebrity smile makeovers.
Here at the Smile Practice all our porcelain veneers are hand-crafted by a ceramic technician to ensure that you the unique smile of your dreams. The colour, shape and character of every tooth will be discussed with you at your consultation to ensure the end result is just how you want it.
If you are considering teeth veneers or want to discuss if they are suitable for you, book your initial consultation at our Didcot or Oxford clinic.
- The time it takes for initial diagnostic and treatment planning stages, this will vary considerably depending upon the complexity of your case.
- The complexity of the porcelain veneer made by the dental technician.
- The complexity of fitting the veneers to your natural teeth once complete.
The cost of dental veneers therefore varies significantly depending upon the variables listed above. We will however always give you a full treatment plan which includes a list of options and costs before you decide to go ahead with any teeth and your treatment. Our full price list can be viewed here.
Free info pack
Download a free information pack
A 27 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about any aspect of cosmetic dentistry