- Are your teeth (or lack of them) getting you down?
- Are you embarrassed by gaps or missing teeth?
- Do you cover your mouth with your hand when you laugh or smile?
- Does your smile impact on your social life?
Don’t worry, if you need dental implants the Smile Practice in Didcot or Oxford can help you restore those missing teeth to how they once were and put the confidence back into your smile.
The Smile Practice is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 54 ratings with Google.
So, what are dental implants and how can they help me?
Dental implants are artificial roots that act like natural teeth, so you won’t even notice the difference.
They can be used to replace just one missing tooth by supporting a crown, multiple missing teeth by acting as the support structure for a bridge of several crowns, or can hold loose dentures securely in place.
Dental implants maintain the natural bone in your jaw, preventing further bone loss and that sunken jaw look.
Implants are inserted into the jaw in a quick and painless procedure unlike conventional dental bridges, which require adjacent teeth to be drilled for support.
Because implants are anchored into jawbone, they offer unparalleled stability and comfort similar to that of your own natural teeth.
With proper care and correct oral hygiene, dental implants are a long term solution to giving you the perfect smile and restoring your confidence.
Why choose The Smile Practice for your Dental Implants?
We have a great deal of experience in fitting dental implants, so you’re sure to be pleased with the results. Our practice has the following benefits:
- Our highly trained team has a great deal of experience with dental implants and is committed to providing optimum standards of patient care to make sure you feel comfortable throughout the procedure.
- You’ll undergo the procedure in a calming haven away from the bustle of daily life. We want you to feel relaxed both before and during your appointment, so we encourage you to have a drink, listen to music or surf the internet while you wait.
- We invest in new technology and keep up-to-date with new techniques to ensure you benefit from the best standards of care.
- Free no obligation consultation so you can find out everything you need to know before deciding whether or not dental implants are for you.
- 0% payment plan: our 0% payment plan allows you to spread the cost of the treatment over a period of time.
Free info pack
Download a free information pack